New top story on Hacker News: How to outsource marketing for your side project

How to outsource marketing for your side project
24 by dmrschmidt | 8 comments on Hacker News.
Outsourcing development is still a common topic. But how about outsourcing marketing? I'm faced with the (I'd guess also rather common issue) that I'm sitting on a - what I believe to be - cool side project that should be capable of generating some recurring income. Not a lot, but some. I am absolutely not the kinda person enjoying the marketing side of things though and I lack people in my circle of friends for this too. Does anyone have experience with outsourcing this somehow? I'm thinking someone who'd do social media and promotion and we'd collaborate on a revenue share model of sorts. Is that a thing people do?

New top story on Hacker News: How to outsource marketing for your side project New top story on Hacker News: How to outsource marketing for your side project Reviewed by zero news on June 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.