New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: Question about CTR, conversions, and validation

Ask HN: Question about CTR, conversions, and validation
6 by SamerM | 3 comments on Hacker News.
Hi everyone, I'm building an e-learning website like Udemy but for Arabic speakers: https://www.nahda.io/ . I built an MVP and landing page and started running targeted ads to validate and I noticed the following numbers after 5 days of advertising ($5 per day budget): 35k impressions 1.29k clicks 6 signups. Which puts my conversion rate at 0.47% and my CTR at around 3.6%. Does anyone here have experience with product validation that can tell me if these numbers are a sign of a bad idea/unwanted product? Thanks and appreciate the help!

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: Question about CTR, conversions, and validation New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: Question about CTR, conversions, and validation Reviewed by zero news on February 26, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.