New top story on Hacker News: Show HN: I created automatic subtitling app to boost short videos

Show HN: I created automatic subtitling app to boost short videos
10 by arommelaere | 4 comments on Hacker News.
I made https://videofa.st This is a web app to add automatic subtitles/captions into your short videos, I created this app because I was wasting so much time to add subtitles manually into my own social short videos and the quality was poor, but now it's easy and fast! I also needed to pay my bills and so I thought: why not help others getting access to this time saver app? That's how I decided to make it becomes a Saas and to share it with you today! The link is videofa.st

New top story on Hacker News: Show HN: I created automatic subtitling app to boost short videos New top story on Hacker News: Show HN: I created automatic subtitling app to boost short videos Reviewed by zero news on April 09, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.