New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: How do you juggle side projects vs. "just for fun" projects

Ask HN: How do you juggle side projects vs. "just for fun" projects
3 by purple-leafy | 1 comments on Hacker News.
I’ve built and sold my first ever side project this year. Mentally I find it difficult to treat a side project as “just for fun” vs a potential financial improving project. Specifically I’m in the midst of trying to add Stripe to a browser extension I’m building, and am very much in the weeds as everything runs on cloud functions and I’ve never used Stripe before. So, how do you juggle (financial) side projects vs for-fun side projects?

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: How do you juggle side projects vs. "just for fun" projects New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: How do you juggle side projects vs. "just for fun" projects Reviewed by zero news on June 07, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.