New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: What do you guys think of the current job market in tech?

Ask HN: What do you guys think of the current job market in tech?
18 by kapitanjakc | 17 comments on Hacker News.
Many of my friends with varying range of experience 5-9 years, have been looking for a job. Almost all of them have been looking for a job since past 6 months. As of now all of them are not employed since last 6 months or so. Earlier these same people used to get offers left, right and center. HR people were ready for interviews with them even at mid-night. And now, those same people won't even get replies from anyone. And they all have varying tech, some in Django, some in React, some in DevOps, some in pure python, some in frontend. etc Also, I know for a fact that these people are not bad at interviews, I've worked with them, I've seen them interview at other places. I've seen them grab those jobs and be good at what they do. I am wondering, is the job market that bad ? I thought it was bad only for freshers, but it looks like that everyone is struggling.

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: What do you guys think of the current job market in tech? New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: What do you guys think of the current job market in tech? Reviewed by zero news on July 23, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.